Set against a beautiful backdrop, a round of golf at the Menzies Welcombe Golf Club is a wonderful experience. Our par 70 course, complete with sparkling lakes and rolling countryside, provides a thrilling challenge to the experts and an exhilarating introduction for golf novices.
It’s a unique course, stretching over 6288 yard, with three par five holes and five par threes. What’s more, in 1998 we were proud to host the prestigious European Seniors Tour Ryder Event. And now you can tread the same fairways as those great old pros.
Download the Scorecard - click here
But first, before you tee off, take the chance to warm up at the driving range or practice your short game on the putting green. It’s the perfect way to hone your golf skills. Our club dress code is as follows:
- No jeans and collarless t-shirts are allowed
- No tracksuits are allowed
- Collarless shirts designed specifically for golf may be worn
- Bermuda length tailored short with knee length or white ankle socks may be worn by male members and guests
- Ladies may wear tailored shirts
- Ladies can also wear short ankle socks