The Menzies East Cliff hotel in Bournemouth is the ideal venue for Masonic Lodge meetings and Masonic Ladies Festival weekends.
Our wide selection of function rooms can accommodate up to 180 guests for dinner and the Waves Health & Leisure offers the ideal opportunity to relax and unwind.
Our Ladies Festival Weekends are tailored to meet your every requirement from the pre-planning stages to the final event. Full and half weekend packages are available and include:-
1) Crystal Weekend
- Check-in from 3.00pm
- Welcome letter with itinerary
- Porter service available
- 3 course dinner served from 7.00pm – 9.30pm
- Dinner accompanied by resident pianist
- Overnight accommodation
- Full English breakfast available from 7.30am – 10.00am
- Afternoon tea is available at an additional charge
The following is included for your Festival Banquet
- Pre-Banquet Drinks served in one of the lounges (cash bar) with photographer in attendance
- Private use of one of our function suites for your Festival Banquet until 1.00am
- Four-course gala dinner plus coffee and petit fours (set menu to be chosen for all guests)
- Overnight accommodation.
- Full English breakfast available between 8.00am – 10.30am
- Check-out at 11.00am
- A 3-course lunch is available in the restaurant for £14.95 per person.
Full weekend (Friday-Sunday) • £140.00 per person
Half Weekend (Saturday-Sunday) • £125.00 per person
2). Diamond Weekend
For a fully inclusive weekend upgrade to our Diamond Package and receive the
following items in addition to the Crystal Package.
- Resident Disco from 9.30pm – midnight
- Services of a Red Coated Toastmaster to oversee the proceedings
- Menus, Table Plan & Place Cards
- Resident pianist during the Festival Banquet
- A Table posy for each table
- Two Presentation Bouquets
- A Three Piece Band and dancing until 1.00am
Full weekend (Friday-Sunday) • £170.00 per person
Half Weekend (Saturday-Sunday) • £145.00 per person